Same Day or Postal
Specialising in the creation of online accounts and the booking of appointments on clients’ behalf, Theva Solicitors offer an outstanding service for the attainment of same day Visas and postal applications. PEO Croydon, Solihull, Liverpool, Sheffield, Cardiff, Glasgow and Belfast represent some of the offices we can secure same-day consultations at.
All clients applying under Tier 1 G, Tier 2 and Tier 4, FLR (M), ILR or NTL jurisdiction must indicate so, and book at least four weeks in advance of their required same-day appointment date in order to avoid disappointment. In the event that this doesn’t occur, we could book an appointment at short notice in line with your permissions. We can also post your application under your instruction, possibly on the same day. Theva Solicitors guarantee a swiftly processed application, completed in a thoroughly professional manner.
Same Day Visa Services & Postal Applications From Theva Solicitors
Why book a same day or postal appointment with us:
- Easy to manage appointment process. We take on all the stress that comes with securing you an appointment in England, Wales or Scotland.
- Cost effective, professionally prepared application, produced in accordance with your instruction.
- Case evaluation.
- Submission with your approval.
- Our own professionally prepared covering letter, featuring further representations according to the complexity of your matter.
- Chasing up UKBA Home Office and maintaining an extremely high standard of profession.
- Keeping you posted with Solicitors Regulation Authority Standards.
- Keeping the full scan file of the application, sending you an immediate e-mail copy once posted to the UKBA Home Office.
Kindly note, if we are requested to book you an appointment we require the following information, which should be sent to our e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
We may require:
- Nature of Application (Indicate Employed or self employed in case of Tier 1 G)
- Month and location, in order of preference, you require for us to secure you an appointment in e.g., from 1st January, 2012 to 31st January, 2012 in Cardiff.
- Your Visa expiry date.
- Your full name and that of any dependents.
- Your date of birth and that of any dependents.
- Your nationality and that of any dependents.
- Your UK address and that of any dependents.
- Your mobile telphone number and that of any dependents.
- A fully refundable deposit of GBP 100 into the following account:
Our Bank Account Details are:
ACCOUNT NAME: THEVA SOLICITORS
SORT CODE: 60-10-06
ACCOUNT NO. 8454 0656
REFERENCE : SDS/NATURE OF APPOINTMENT/YOUR SURNAME
Reference: must be provided in the above form or one we provide you with.
Immigration Solicitors Same Day Visa Guarantee
Our immigration solicitors develop your applications to an impeccable standard for same day Visa (Fast Track Premium Service) or postal applications. During the same day Visa service or postal application process, our immigration lawyers carefully study your case to ensure your full compliance with the UK Border Agency requirement for such an application. Our case workers are completely honest in their assessment of whether or not you meet the minimum requirements for your desired Visa, ensuring the maintenance of integrity within our profession. But we do sport an incredible success rate for same day Visa or postal applications, achieving a positive result in just less than 99% of such proposals. With such applications being decided on a fast track premium basis meanwhile, it is of paramount importance that our immigration solicitors are given as much relevant information as possible to bolster the chances of a successful appeal, particularly in cases involving indefinite leave to remain UK, or one-day settlement hearings. Ever since the UK Border Agency approved the service to the general public through legal representatives, Theva Solicitors have been providing same day Visa services, and as a result, our dedicated immigration lawyers and case workers have collated mass experience, and further enhanced their knowledge of procedure and law in this field.
Contact Theva Solicitors
Boasting an ability to deal with applications at very short notice, Theva have countered the stereotyped legal services image that insinuates direct access to qualified and experienced immigration solicitors is not attainable, by providing immediate and forthright access to the case worker dealing with your same day Visa or postal application. Our immigration lawyers are easily approachable at any time via e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at 0208 478 5797. Alternatively, you can leave your details on our contact us page and one of our team will get back to you. We also encourage client feedback, and are proud of the fact that we retain almost all our same day Visa service clients, who also regularly refer friends and family to entrust our immigration solicitors for their immigration law solutions.