Our dedicated team of immigration solicitors perform a rigorous and thorough procedure in dealing with each and every inbound immigration case. We treat each case on its own merits to ensure you receive a service bespoke to your own needs, but follow a number of routine steps to ensure that you receive all the benefits of our standard service too.
Immigration Law Procedure
Taking your initial instructions
We act in your best interests. And therefore, remain open and honest to you from the very first meeting and onwards. We charge a nominal £50 fee for our initial instruction intake, with this cost subsequently adjusted towards the final agreed fee.
Our immigration lawyer, in accordance with your instructions, will then proceed to advise you in relation to your application or appeal, with regards to immigration law and precedents.
Our immigration solicitor also discusses the merits of your application, and for your own peace of mind, ensures that you receive a typically exquisite standard of professional service from us. With your help, we will gather the maximum relevant documentation and evidence to support your application or appeal, and are more than willing to discuss anything relevant regarding your application, provided you notify us ahead of time.
Upon receipt of our instructions, we proceed to deal with the matter. When dealing with an appeal, for example, we settle the grounds of appeal in order to highlight why the decision taken either on behalf of the Secretary of the State for the Home Department is not otherwise, according to immigration rules and law. However, we make sure that:
- We carry out detailed procedural advice as required.
- We provide a list of documents required for your application or appeal. This certainly gives you an idea of what is required in terms of preparing yourself for the Home Office or for the Court.
- We provide further advice on the merits of your application or appeal.
- We execute a file assessment is to discuss the availability of further evidence, in light of new robust changes under the immigration law i.e., evidential flexibility.
- Critical analysis of the application or an appeal to assess how far your matter can be contested in case of negative outcome.
- Documents perusal – Cogent documentary evidence required to substantiate the criteria under immigration rules.
- Application or an appeal validity – To look into the validity criteria if your application is valid on the day of submission with the Home Office.
- Our experts’ review with more than 10 year experience in immigration law will be able to assist you and each dependent(s).
Our immigration lawyers make sure that your application is valid during the assessment when instructed. We also further advice if further evidence is needed to be attached with your application for the Home Office consideration.
Detailed representations will be carried keeping in view the complexity of your application with the Home Office or an appeal pending before the Immigration Tribunal or the High Court.
In an appeal matter, we settle grounds of appeal, draft a witness statement, prepare an appeal bundle and serve all of them to a barrister representing you, Tribunal or High Court and the Home Office representative or treasury solicitors as required. Our immigration solicitor with mutual consultation and your financial affordability will instruct a best barrister to represent you on the day of hearing.
No sooner than we receive the decision from the Home Office or a determination from the Tribunal we forward it to you.
Our immigration experts are very welcoming and responsive. We do our level best to assist you during this process.
Contact the London Specialist Immigration Lawyers
To learn more about how our expert team of immigration solicitors provide bespoke immigration legal services to you, please contact us. You can leave your details on our contact us page, or call us direct on 0208 478 5797.