Same Day Visa Service
Theva Solicitors, UK Immigration law firm, is a registered with Home Office for same day visa or premium application appointments. We carefully create online accounts selecting the right appointment with precise fee. Then book appointment on your behalf being registered service provider for same day Visa service. We can secure same-day slots at PEO Croydon, Solihull, Liverpool, Sheffield, Cardiff, Glasgow and Belfast. However, we will only be able to represent you at Croydon and Sheffield.
It should be noted that Theva may book same day appointments for all clients under Tier 1 G, Tier 2 and Tier 4, FLR (M), ILR or NTL. Over the period of time we noticed that applicants book up inadvertently wrong apppointment ending up paying different fee. The whole process put them under tremendous pressure particulary when leave to remain is going to expire very soon.
We guarantee your application to be processed in time, and in a highly professional manner.
Why book a same day or postal appointment with us:
- 100% success rate on the basis of our own assessment since 2006.
- Easy to manage appointment process. We take on all the stress that comes with securing you an appointment in England, Wales or Scotland.
- Cost effective, professionally prepared application, produced in accordance with your instruction.
- Case evaluation.
- Submission with your approval.
- Our own professionally prepared covering letter, featuring further representations according to the complexity of your matter.
- Chasing up Home Office and maintaining an extremely high standard of profession.
- Keeping you posted with Solicitors Regulation Authority Standards.
- Keeping the full scan file of the application, sending you an immediate e-mail copy once posted to the Home Office.
Kindly note if we are requested to book you up an appointment we require following information which should be intimated by e-mail at email@example.com
We may require:
- What is your legal status at the moment.
- What application would you like to lodge with the Home Office – Nature of Application
- Week and location: e.g., 1st March – 3rd March, 2015.
- When your visa is expiring.
- Your full name and that of any dependents.
- Your date of birth and that of any dependents.
- Your nationality and that of any dependents.
- Your UK address and that of any dependents.
- Your mobile telphone number and that of any dependents.
- File Opening and Advice Fee £100 (Part of total Fee) into the following account:
Our Bank Account Details are:
ACCOUNT NAME: THEVA SOLICITORS
SORT CODE: 60-10-06
ACCOUNT NO. 8454 0656
Ref: When making a payment please use your full name as a reference – WE DON’T ADD VAT WHEN QUOTING FEE.
Theva Solicitors Same Day Visa Guarantee
Our immigration solicitors prepare your applications to an incredibly high standard for a same day Visa (Fast Track Premium Service) or postal applications. During the same day Visa service or postal application process, our immigration lawyers look into your matter to assess whether you fully comply with the UK Border Agency requirement for such an application or not. That said, our case workers offer complete honesty in advising whether or not you meet the minimum requirements for your required Visa, always maintaining the integrity of our profession. We do boast a phenomenal success rate for same day Visa or postal applications though, with just less than 100% of such proposals accepted. As such applications are decided on a fast track premium basis, it is paramount our immigration solicitors obtain as much relevant information as possible to guarantee you success, particularly in cases involving indefinite leave to remain UK, or one-day settlement appointments. We have been providing same day Visa services since the UK Border Agency commenced the aforementioned service to general public through legal representatives, and as a result, Theva Solicitors’ immigration lawyers and case workers have built up extensive experience and in-depth knowledge of the procedure and law surrounding same day Visa services.
Contact Theva Solicitors
The beauty of our same day service or postal applications is that we have ability to deal with your application at a very short notice. We have removed the entire stereotyped image about legal services and direct access to qualified and experienced immigration solicitors by offering a straightforward avenue to contact the case worker dealing with your same day Visa or postal application. Our immigration solicitors can be easily approached at any time via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 0208 478 5797. We also welcome feedback from our clients. We take pride in the fact that almost all of our same day Visa service clients return to us, and also refer their friends and family to place their trust in our immigration solicitors for their immigration needs.
Please click below links for further details.