A dedicated and experienced immigration lawyer will seek your best interests and will provide zealous, professional representation in your pursuit of immigration benefits. An immigration lawyer has studied the immigration laws of the United Kingdom and has graduated from law school in London. He or she is licensed to practice law in London and is regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. An immigration lawyer in London can help to regularise your immigration status with the UKBA Home Office.
An immigration lawyer will:
- Analyze the facts of your case thoroughly and help you identify your best options
- Explain all the benefits for which you may be eligible
- Recommend the best ways for you to obtain legal status
- Stay current on the new laws that affect you
- Guide and counsel you throughout each step of the application process
- Identify potential issues with your case and advise on corrective steps
- Prepare and assemble all legal documents and evidence in support of your application
- File your application on time with the proper fees at the correct UKBA Home Office address.
- Asian Languages lawyer may speak your Asian language like Urdu, Hindi, Panjabi, Tamil or Malayalam etc.
- Represent you before Immigration Judge if needed.
- Avoid delays and problems with your case whenever possible
- Respond fully to requests and inquiries from government agencies regarding your eligibility for the requested benefits
- Preserve rights by submiting motions and appeals to correct government addresses mostly likely in Croydon, London.
- Utilize the system to your advantage based on the lawyer’s experience.